J Leaders Vision is to develop ethical, impactful Jewish young adult leaders to ensure a vibrant Jewish community and make the world a better place.
J Leaders inspires Jewish young adults to grow their leadership capacity, connect with like-minded peers, and make a positive difference in the world by….
Providing impactful leadership skill development illuminated by Jewish wisdom.
- We believe everyone can develop leadership skills and make a difference in the world.
- We believe people become great leaders through values-based leadership skill development.
- We believe that effective leadership development occurs by engaging with world-class leaders and creating learn-by-doing experiences.
Building a connected Jewish community through understanding and belonging.
- We learn, grow, and connect in an inclusive Jewish environment.
- We are creating a vibrant, tight-knit community, through connections to Judaism and leadership.
- We are a launching pad for creating lifelong connections that support a vibrant Jewish community, locally and beyond.
What our J Leaders Academy fellows are saying
Rarely have I found myself among such an eclectic, insightful group of people in a completely immersive environment. Everyone at the retreat truly wanted to be there. Within hours, I could tell it was a special group that was beginning an important journey together.
Yale Friend2021-22 Academy Fellow
In these turbulent times, I am so thankful to be a part of the Leadership Academy to grow as a socially-conscious leader with other passionate young adults!
Judith Silverberg-Rajna2020-21 Academy Fellow
I truly appreciated being included in the retreat and look forward to growing my leadership skills and approach through reflection, empathy, and engaging with Jewish values.
Rafi Schraer2021-22 Academy Fellow
The Leadership Academy is a treasure. It brings enormous value by connecting the fellows with people across various industries who are eager to share what they learned along the way. No regular training program provides similar value.