J Leaders Academy Outcomes
Professional Skill Development Outcomes:
- Make intentional decisions that are aligned with their Jewish values.
- Lead others from the inside out – from a place of strength and balance.
- Deliver a short, compelling story that captures their personal brand.
- Build a personal network of mentors, advocates, sponsors, and supporters.
- Develop personal strategies to build resilience and overcome obstacles.
- Build and strengthen relationships using emotional intelligence and relationship-based engagement skills.
- Communicate effectively through impactful storytelling.
- Lead a healthy team towards a shared vision.
- Identify and adopt inclusive practices.
- Influence others positively through informal leadership practices.
Jewish Engagement Outcomes:
- Be more confident to practice ethical leadership based on their Jewish values.
- Believe in their own ability to make a difference in the world.
- Develop positive, trusting relationships with other Academy fellows.
- Be more engaged in a community of Jewish young adults and the larger Jewish community.
- Be motivated to step up as a leader to enhance their Jewish community